Friday, April 8, 2011

20 Minute Burlap Pillows

So I am in LOVE with all the burlap I've been seeing! I wanted to try and make some pillows but went the "no sew" route with my handy dandy notebook glue gun (Blues Clues anyone?). I had bought 2 yards of burlap at Hobby Lobby for maybe $3.50 a while back, knowing I'd be using it for something eventually! I only needed maybe half a yard to make these 2 pillows and it only took 20 minutes :)



The prints are from the computer and I used transfer paper to get them on there. I bough the bird with a crown for $2.50 on Etsy and the other one I just found for free.

They were super easy but next time I might try to make them bigger (I just need a bigger picture!) and maybe a pillow insert rather than polyfill...

But overall I think they are pretty cute ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment