Monday, March 7, 2011

Scrapbook Paper Wreath

Hope everyone had a good weekend!! We went and checked out Harwin (my first time!) and although the kids hated it...I thought it was fun! They did have an overwhelming amount of jewelry to where I couldn't even look through it, my head started spinning and I had to walk right out of every store. Speaking of too much of one thing...I feel like I am going to be buried alive with scrapbook paper if I don't do something with it all soon :O. AND I don't even scrapbook....

I googled some ideas on what to do with it and found a cute wreath idea. I LOVE it and know I want to make a ton more....but then I would just be buried alive under scrapbook wreaths :/ Anyway here's how it turned out...




It was really easy...just a foam circle, about 6 sheets of scrapbook paper, hot glue gun, and ribbon to hang. Cut the paper in 2 by 4inch strips, fold them (without creasing) and glue ends together and then glue each one to the foam.


EASY and QUICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment